Wavesailing Adventures

Wavesailing Adventures

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

Westcoastsession Sardinia

This day seemed to be a nice surfing day in small waves but luckily it changed into a nice sideshore  windsurfsession with only two more locals and me on the water!
When the wind started it was only two hours before sunset. I was a bit tired of surfing before quite long, and my hands were burning from some fire jellyfish contact but a local guy animated me to get in anyway. Fast I rigged my 4,7 Firelight ,which is actually converting into my favorite sail ever!
In this session I went once straight on the reef with my stuff and it was quite a scary moment.              I thought "Thats it, my beautiful sail is gone".
But I was happy to see just some small holes in the mast pocket and nothing more, uffff.













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen