Wavesailing Adventures

Wavesailing Adventures

Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

Lava Reef down the line

When the wind turns from east to south here on the island, its hard to find a good spot on the Northshore. All the waves look perfect but the wind is too offshore and gusty for a nice session.
But the wind turned a little bit back and I was the lucky one scoring beautiful conditions.
When I entered the spot it was lowtide and the 2 meter swell peeled very nice , but also very fast!! The wind was offsideoff and tricky. But ones in the wave it was great....
During my soulfoodsession I went 3 times "on da rocks" and my feet were suffering lots ( ...even now they are hurting) but I still prefer to surf barefoot !!

Dog s next live a "Surferdude" !??!!

"Offshore Paradise"

Looking for a spot

carving time

no wind buttom










suffering feet









Ponta Preta feelings






Backdoor on the rocks


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen