Wavesailing Adventures

Wavesailing Adventures

Samstag, 26. April 2014

Dream conditions on the desert island



Since 10 years I call Fuerteventura my home and since that I have always dreamed  about sailing a special spot, which is not so frequented and the conditions must be there... At the beginning of the week I checked the forecast...and it looked goood!! I packed my stuff and went for an adventure...happy that I did!!! At the morning of the first day, it was good for surfing with very light wind, but I was there for sailing and so I tried my luck. And it was great and became even better with the wind going a little bit up!! Because this spot needs a special tide, there is only 1 good session a day possible...at the end of this day I fell very happy to sleep, knowing the next day could be also goood!!

 Thx to Sarah for all the nice pics!!! And Thx to nature and ... for giving such moments :) Life is great!!!!! Windsurfing is fantastic!!!!!!!!! Yeeaaaahhhh

 






The sets were the best!!







Sometimes missing the sets...but no prob :)








In and oaaaauuut

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen