Wavesailing Adventures

Wavesailing Adventures

Montag, 16. Dezember 2013

Northshore on fire!!!

Yesterday was a monster windsurfing day!!! Majanicho alive... nice pumping waves around 8-10 ft. and good eastnortheast wind, which came quite sideshore . Really great!!!  All riders loved it!!!
My problem at the moment are not the great conditions every day, it is more that my feet are suffering from all the lava-stones!!! Lots of small cuts and two bigger ones, going is hard... surfing is still o.k. ;) ! Today was also a great session, some pics I post tomorrow. All pics by Sarah Rosowski. -----> eastwind comes from the sahara and brings lots of dust in the air!!!

Happy christmas time to all!!!!

 sitting in front of the laptop now, missing this already....




waves were hungry

working on my buttom turn....slowly getting there :)

cleaning up set in my back...but not for me...this time


my board wanted to go submarine

!scoring chrismasgifts!

sometimes waves everywhere

"White Chrismas"







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen